Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!. Get to know my Super Idol Muhammad S.A.W And everything i pass to ALLAH :)
Mine; Name :Nurul Syuhada binti Zainal Abidin Famous as : S Y U E Batch : 1996 Born at : Klang Stay : Shah Alam , Selangor. Malaysia Hobbies : Social network online members. Cycling. Status : Always beg for the bless of ALLAH Search me : Fb ; Syuhada Zainal | Twitter ; @adahsyoo *sorry no link
❤ Hello i am _____
# Nurul SYUHADA Zainal A'bidin
# 18 March 1996
# 17 y/o in year 2013
# I'm proud to be me when people start lookin' hell to me
# I'm heard peoples laugh when I'm crying hard
# I don't care when peeps judging back of me
# I just be myself where suppose to be me
# I'm the impossibly one you can never found
# To people don't easily judging others where you can't be as good as others.
# Persiapkan lah bekalan untuk di Akhirat kelak sayyanggs :)
p/s : IF you do honor to me directly I respect you
Tolong jangan mengubah atau menjadikan sebarang imej atau freebies kepunyaan anda. Jangan mengubah atau menjadikan sebarang tutorial di dalam sebagai kepunyaan anda. Jangan mengubah link sebarang imej sebagai link anda atau anda akan menyesal. Free to use but definitely a must to credit.