|
Salam A'laik
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: NurulSyuhada ❤
| 2011 Ditinggalkan. Perubahan 2012 Dilakukan.
![]() Well, I have no idea to say a few words. But now a related post on the school as possible. Tomorrow I am with their peers in 1996 will visit the school to take the textbook and might like a notebook to a few students like me. In addition I am very saddened for the transferred of my best friend Siti Aishah to her new school. I do not think half of my life incomplete without you. Where ever I walk without your sight. Noticed right? However, I really hope that our separation is not an end point our friendship. You promised me you'd like to stop by the Shah Alam at the weekend right? I do not forget the good promises. Take care of yourself. I love you, babe. Good back on our original topic, the school. What's in our minds when talks about schools? Clothing from the bottom up, school books and other items then? examination, results, remembered faces that will teach the students. Friends who will sit in my class. Ahah, okay. there is nothing to worry about. Success in your hand. Let the past be the new learning to continue to. |