Nurul Syuhada

Salam A'laik
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!. Get to know my Super Idol Muhammad S.A.W And everything i pass to ALLAH :)

Status : SPM Leavers. Yes. Usaha sudah. Sekarang tinggal Doa dan Tawakkal. Senyum. Tenang. Bahagia.


Tagboard
Footprints here!




Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: NurulSyuhada ❤

Birthday Girl , Aishah ; 15.
24th July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To My Beloved One,
SITI AISHAH BINTI MOHD AMIN.
Happy Sweet Fifteen , Girl :)
May Allah Bless You Hereafter.
Always Remember That I'm The one Who Always BeSide You , GEE :D

For You To Memorized Me On YOur Birthday , I've Only Gave YOu This.
I've Heard You LOve Books Then , I bought This. Make It As Our Diaries When We're Still Nose Flowing . NGAHAHA :D
I'm sorry , i just can't forgive myself cause cannot gave you something you can be really appreciate :D i'll buy you another okay :D *hope it can be acceptable.

Here You ARE :))


 
Older Post | Newer Post